los angeles seo company

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Girls Gone Wild SEO


Girls Gone Wild SEO

So I was away from the seo world for a couple of weeks, in regards to full time seo stuff, as I had been recruited to assistant direct a feature film in Oklahoma.  The Film OKIE DOWN is a great script and I was honored to be apart of the production.  Towards completion of the film, Girls Gone Wild called me about meeting with them and their boss Joe Francis in regards to seo and internet marketing.  At the time I was still out of Los Angeles, but I made sure I was on the next flight back, well I was sort of coming back anyhow for a DJ gig I had as well and the film was wrapping too.

As I arrived at the Girls Gone Wild offices in Westwood, CA near the UCLA campus, I ran into a sort of Fort Knox like facility which was kind of cool actually, more protected than most banks actually.  Initially I met with the HR director of Girls Gone Wild whom was very nice and cool, easy too talk to and more.  Than I met with one of th IT people at Girls Gone Wild, and we hit it off very well actually, after those few hours past they asked me if I would be interested in meeting with Joe Francis the boss of Girls Gone Wild and I accepted the offer for a second seo meeting with Girls Gone Wild. 

Hopefully I can write up a good seo plan for Girls Gone Wild.

Mike Ahuja

No comments:

Post a Comment