Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Friday, November 18, 2016
1. Find and Optimize Your Networks
2. Take Advantage of Current Trends
3. Begin Developing Your Content Strategy
4. Integrate Email into Your Social Efforts
Thursday, August 25, 2016
1. Media Planning & Strategy
5. Customer Experience
6. Branding & Positioning
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
- On-page elements: This is historically where much of the focus goes — on "best practices" that are mostly about making changes to images, copy, fonts, user experience, psychology, etc.
- Brand awareness: Even though this isn't what most people would consider "CRO," brand familiarity has a huge impact on your conversion rates. People are more likely to buy from brands they know and like.
- "Growth hack": The biggest reason for a low CTR is a boring offer. You need to hit users with the right offer at the right time. (Note: I'm not talking about adding the word "free" to your offer; this may raise your CTR but kill your conversion rate because you'll have to sort though more unqualified leads. No, I'm talking about changing your offer in a powerful way to make your product more appealing to more people — such as how Dropbox offers you extra storage or Uber will give you a free ride or credits for bringing in new customers.)
Call us today for Custom SEO Service and related web marketing help. Please contact Mike at 818-355-4076.