Questions You Should Ask When Creating An SEO Strategy
So many advertising, marketing, PR, sales, and operational ppl tend to think that creating an SEO strategy means to ask these questions. What keywords do we want to rank for? How do we get links? Is our site mobile? How do we increase site speed? What about penguin or panda? When do we get money? These are questions that do not create strategy but rather these are questions in regards to SEO tactics and an SEO process. You must not get strategy and tactics confused with one another.
These are the questions that will help you develop the SEO strategy.
- What does our organization create that helps solve searchers' questions or problems?
- What is the unique value we provide that no one else does?
- Who's going to help amplify our message, and why will they do it?
- What is our process for turning visitors from search into customers?
- How do we expose what we do that provides value here in a way that engines can easily crawl, index, understand, and show off?
If you can answer the questions above, you will than be able to focus on the SEO tactics and the process of pushing your SEO strategy.
Call us today for Custom SEO Service and related web marketing help. Please contact Mike at 818-355-4076.